So I passed my finals (and courses) with flying colors, my ending grades being an A in Mythology and a B in Psychology. This boosted my confidence in my ability to handle college, after my failure to back in 2009. However, my Psychology teacher initially scared me out of wanting to major in Psychology, saying there was no work in the field anymore. It was only after I saw this video that I realized I needed to continue aiming for Psychology as a major. It's what I want. It's what I need. If we only get one shot at this life, then I want to make what's left of my shot worthwhile! So, this semester I'm taking Abnormal Psychology and Introduction to Speech. It's time to show the world what I have to offer.
Finally getting my financial aid sorted. The IRS had my mother's name in wrong.
I've grown up a lot. My work folder is full of letters of appreciation and votes of confidence from those above me. My main boss has said that I am one of her top three employees, in writing. Though the work is emotionally challenging, I definitely love it. My only true complaint is that there is a severe shortage of support for MH/MR in Pennsylvania. Hell, nation-wide. I could rage about that forever.
Still doing good with losing weight. I just have to be vigilant and patient.
~Guardian-Dart give me a promise ring/pre-engagement ring! It's gorgeous. It makes me so happy to wear something representative of our awesome relationship. I got him one as well. I love him so much!
Survived the most recent bout of vehicle trouble. Had to replace a lot of parts that other people broke trying to fix them. Ahh, machinery.
Still paying a lot for rent with Mom, but right now we just can't afford to move out. My bank account is sorely empty thanks to college and her rent.
I've been drawing and writing here and there, but not enough to warrant a lot of attention for it. I rarely finish what I start, getting 3/4ths of the way through a sketch before dropping it. I have a few pieces I haven't even scanned because they're missing things. I just don't have as much time as I used to.
Once college is over, I should have a significant chance to actually move forward with ZxT. There will be many changes though, to make it better and more well-rounded.
On a slightly similar note, don't be alarmed if you see Zeah's name (and near-likeness) popping up around the net attached to fetish-related images. I have used Zeah as a RP character for a long time, and the usual RP version of her is very much an adult, who is often subjected to tentacles, magic, and transformations. I've started getting art of her commissioned, because it's just something I've wanted for a while. The differences between the Zeah you all knew first and the one I kept in private for a long time:
- Body shape. ZxT's Zeah is far less curvy and feminine than RP Zeah.
- In her most accurate incarnation, ZxT's Zeah has frame-less rectangular glasses with shaded lenses; RP Zeah either wears contacts or black framed glasses with clear lenses.
- ZxT's Zeah has a dark burgundy, orange, or sometimes dirty blond hair color - she likes dyeing it. When accurate, RP Zeah has more of a bright red color to her hair, though it changes depending on what form she's in. For instance, there is one image where she is undergoing a feline transformation, so her hair is orange with black stripes coming in.
- ZxT's Zeah is a teen, while RP Zeah is an adult in her 20s-30s.
- ZxT's Zeah is easy to scare, hot-headed, a bit "blond", and awkward. RP Zeah is stubborn and intelligent, but easily embarrassed to the point of shyness.
- ZxT's Zeah dresses very boyishly until her later years, but retains her love of green and black. RP Zeah will wear more feminine clothing of most colors, and prefers sexy but conservative clothing.
- RP Zeah does not share the opinions, history, world, or interests of ZxT's Zeah.
I promise the two characters will never meet and Tet won't ever find out about RP Zeah, haha. Though that would be funny as hell.
I hope all is well and I'm sorry to those that are direly missing my work. Hope the year is starting off wonderfully for everyone.